Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Three Year Old Boy!

C slept in his own bed until 6 this morning (yeah!) Then slept another hour with me. When he woke up at 7, I told him Happy Birthday. The first thing he said was "Can I watch Daddy singing me Happy Birthday" (James emailed a movie of him singing to C). A beginning to a good day!
T napped while K & C continued to work on their decorations- C was having a turtle cupcake cake so they took down K's Superman Birthday decals (yes up since July) & taped up pictures of turtles, fish, and stingrays on our windows & put up the Lewis Family Art Gallery.Grandma & Uncle Brian got here in time to play for a while before our C requested birthday lunch of hotdogs, BBs, potato salad, fruit from Grandma, and of course turtle cupcakes and ice cream. K convinced C that birthday boys listen instead of singing Happy Birthday to themselves. They were all very excited about the birthday plates, sunglasses, & noisemakers in the fun party box from Aunt Janelle. C was very excited to open his presents- T was just as excited to play with them. We were all happy that James got to call & tell C Happy Birthday. A great party followed by good naps by all. At dinner, K shared some of his brainwashing (I mean learning), he said "Mommy, we can wash a movie tonight without our brain since it's C's birthday." So here we are watching "Elmo learns to potty." Maybe C will make it- "I'll be potty trained when the new baby comes."

Another great part of today was Brian hooked up our digital converter box AND fixed my printer. Yes, it really did have paper jammed in it since Oct. Now, if I just had paper I'd be all set to print! I did get to scan in an ultrasound pic from Friday. So here's another pic of Kayleigh.

No comments: