Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess who got a haircut?

Any guesses? I know you're in suspense but you'll have to scroll all the way down to see! It's been almost a week since I updated the blog. I've had another good ultrasound since then- KG was very cooperative today- she did all her good baby things quickly so I even had time to run some errands by myself. It's amazing how fast you can get in and out of cars and places by yourself! Speaking of time by yourself- I went to Charlotte this weekend for a women's retreat by myself. It was wonderful- the boys enjoyed their day and a half with Grandma while I enjoyed it away! (Don't tell the boys but I even went to Friendly's for hamburgers and a yummy Reese's Pieces Sundae.) I've still been recovering from my lack of sleep- I had a great roommate who happens to be a nightowl and kept me up talking way past my 9 o'clock bedtime. I will have to write some of the great things I learned later. We still made it to church Sunday morning- C is enjoying being in his 3 year old class and tells me what he learned as we drive home. K loves knowing lots of friends in his class.

Yesterday we went back to K's speech- he's working on "ing" sounds now. He's gotten so much clearer- I'm definitely glad we're going. Then that afternoon K and C both went to the dentist. I was a little nervous as the hygienists came out separately to get them so I couldn't really go in with either boy but they said they both did great. The boys were happy and their teeth looked good-yeah!! We celebrated with a trip to the library. They were so excited to find another Daddy movie in the mailbox when we got home! All 3 boys loved watching Daddy read them more books.

Today we went to PWOC- I'm excited to start my Ephesians' Bible study by Elizabeth George.
So guess who got a haircut?

Was it A- our 4 year old?




B- our brand new 3 year old?



C- our curly 17 month old?