Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a Week!

This has been a whirlwind week of parties, fall fests, trunk or treats, end of soccer season- lots of things to keep us busy and trying not to dwell on missing James & waiting the 6 more days until my ultrasound. Monday was a pretty normal day. T did start putting God's Word in him- "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will trust in the Lord our God." (I'd be happier about it if it went into his understanding instead of his stomach as he chewed on one of our Experiencing God memory verses. We did go to Art Attack at the Fayetteville Museum of Art. The art teacher told a story and talked about the wooden sculptures. Then taught them how to paint trees & flowers.

Tuesday was another good, routine day of PWOC. Except, my friends won't believe this- I went shopping. I actually went to the mall, went into a couple stores, and bought a few things. That doesn't sound like me, does it? K really needed shoes and socks.

Wednesday was when the excitement began. We got to have dinner in a mansion- the boys were so excited. Our tour of the house took quite a while to make it through all the rooms. The chef prepared a wonderful spaghetti pie dinner which my boys devoured- I'm pretty sure T ate more than my friend's 8 year old- we may need to buy a cow before the teenage years! After fun playtime, we headed to Trunk or Treat- 3 superheroes, a lamb, a butterfly/ballerina, and a bumblebee- very cute! The kids had a blast going from decorated trunk to trunk. I wasn't sure that I would be able to get any of the boys out of the bounce house.

T

No comments: