Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend

What a weekend! I did some crazy things Saturday while Grandma watched the boys: I went inside a convenience store and bought a drink today-yes, I know I didn't need to waste $1.50 on a drink but it was just so crazy to only undo one seat belt that I had to do it! Then I went to Bible study, the commissary & two other stores all by myself- it doesn't get much crazier than that! K found my shoes for me this morning before Grandma got here to make sure I was ready to go. They were very excited for her visit! Now they're all asleep before 7- I don't know if it was the fun of having Grandma visit, not taking a nap, coming to visit me during the night, or having a friend over to visit last night. Friday night when my friends brought their daughter over, I think they left a little worried as 3 little ones raced around the house plus T not far behind. But, pizza quieted everyone down and then homemade playdough, books, and bed.

Saturday night T started blowing bubbles in the bathtub- maybe he'll be our swimmer! He is so sure he's one of the big boys now!

No comments: