Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party Time!



Sunday we went to a birthday party and a fall festival! The boys were so excited to go to their friend's birthday party. There were lots of little boys there- I think 8 boys five & under! When T had a piece of Grandma's cake yesterday, he figured out that cake is something he likes a lot & was pretty excited to see the birthday cake (I'm glad he doesn't know about icing yet!)
After the party, 3 little boys got in their costumes- we'd planned on Superman, Flash, & Spiderman, but Superman changed to Super Eeyore, and then to Eeyore, so of course Flash changed to Pooh. Even though Tigger was a tad small, you can't have Eeyore, Pooh, & Spiderman so we squeezed the big belly into Tigger one more time.
My boys & their friends (Dorothy & two super heroes) had a great time playing the games (ring toss, bean bag toss, milk bottle, duck pond, ...) I think they were a little excited about the candy too! Then they went trunk-or-treating. I tried my hardest to convince K that it was trick or treating but he wasn't convinced. Maybe we'll try again Wednesday!

No comments: