Saturday, February 28, 2015

So blessed Part Two

We were all super excited about going to my friends' house for soup night. After a series of text messages telling me to get there a  little later, then to hurry up, we arrived and had to hunt for somewhere to park. Instead of the 3 cars we expected, there were at least 8 cars there. We walked in to "SURPRISE!" My wonderful friends planned a surprise baby shower for us! I wish I'd taken some more pictures- they had "It's a boy" decorations up,  a beautiful chocolate cake, yummy sandwiches, meatballs, chicken wings, fruit and veggie trays, a special seat for me with balloons and ribbons... so nice!

The kids had a great time playing while the moms enjoyed dinner, hanging out, games! I even won a prize for thinking of the most songs with the word baby in the song. I didn't come close to winning this game- blindfolded diaper change.




A wonderful night of fellowship, fun, food, and friends praying over me, our baby, and our family.
I was so blessed tonight.

I posted this earlier but my friend sent me some more pics!



 A super night! Then Sunday morning the kids were so excited to open baby boy's presents! They were having such a good time playing with friends they missed all the present opening Saturday night!

I don't know how I managed to get a pic of C without a smile when he was so excited!






No comments: