Saturday, February 28, 2015

So blessed Part One

I have so much to be thankful for. This weekend we were blessed even more than usual! We started off the weekend on Friday with grocery shopping :) It really was a great blessing- not just that we were all well, the weather was fine, the kids did great, we had a super nice man cashier at BJs, but the kids' favorite part and I'm still amazed this worked out- we were walking through walmart at ended up on the same aisle as our wonderful friends. My friend was finishing up shopping and I'd promised my kids 5 minutes looking in the toy section so I took the nine kids to the toy section. That was enough to make the kids' day but it got even better!

 We got home with enough time for lunch and some dress up playtime before naps. see our beautiful ballerinas.
 Then a friend texted to see if we wanted to go to the park to enjoy the beautiful day 50 degrees out! The kids had a blast playing. The park closes at 5 so we had to leave. When I asked if the kids were ready for dinner, they all said no they weren't hungry. Until I said we were all going to Pizza Hut together- then 9 kids took off running to the car so excited! Since they "weren't hungry" I wasn't expecting a lot of eating, but they ate everything and looked for more. They were super and had a great time playing conversation games while they ate everything.  What a great day!
 Saturday morning we read the Bible, ate pancakes, and then went to get boys' long hair cut. I didn't get pics of all of them but their hair looks so much better now!
 T wanted a mohawk.
 After good haircuts, we walked down to Petsmart to see all the animals. They loved the birds, hamsters, frogs, snakes, fish, cats, ...
We got home and had grilled cheese sandwiches, playtime, and naps before...

No comments: