Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our New Child

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No, KG did not arrive early but T looks like a different child and has turned into a little boy with his first haircut today- can you tell he got a LOT cut?




Here's before:



And after:



All 3 Lewis boys (and 1 Mommy) got haircuts today- although mine was not in the backyard. The boys were very excited all day about Daddy- they wanted him to get home from work, cut their hair, read them a book, follow him around the yard, ...




2 comments:

Janelle said...

Too cute!! I KNEW it was coming....I was just waiting for it! I knew Daddy would cut that hair in no time, but how sweet that he got to do it!! I am so happy he is home - so happy for you! Anna is still praying that he will come home safe and she is praying for Kayleigh too every night without prompting!! Miss you guys and we are praying!!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Awww-he looks like a big boy! I love all the pictures! Can't wait to see Kayleigh when you come to Fun Friday with her. I would of came to the hospital to see you but Kiersten has been running a fever so I didn't want to spread the germs! Can't wait to see pictures!