Monday, March 2, 2009

Good Day


So I had my last weekly ultrasound today and KG looks great. She's almost 6 pounds already. I finally asked my doctor about when I would be with KG and able to nurse after my C-section. She said really soon after I get all stitched up. She laughed at me a little (in a nice way) but I'd been dreading asking bc back when K was born I had to wait for 4+ hours just bc of hospital policy. But I learned yesterday that this year Womack changed so that moms recover from C-sections in the mother-baby unit instead of in the main hospital recovery room so the baby can be with you right away! Yeah!!

Our next door neighbor's teenage daughter watched the boys while I went to my appt and they all had a good time. Both times she's watched them I've come home to 3 boys happily drawing at the table- she said T said "draw" and "star" while they were coloring. When I got home, the first thing they asked was if they could go to the birthday party. K was so excited that it didn't snow much so that we could go. The boys had a great time! I'm not sure if it was my big belly or the 3 boys all over the place but I was worn out. Here's T whacking a mole
the happy kids eating pizza and watching Chuck E. Cheese- C hugged him lots of times- even chased him down to give him a high 5.
Here's C & one of the boys' new friends
K & C driving a car- gave me flashbacks to our last time at Chuck E. Cheese (when K turned 1) although that was a lot easier- James was here & we had a toddler & a baby in a stroller instead of 3 boys all over the place!
here's the birthday girl,her mommy & Chuck E. Cheese. am I good friend or what? I didn't add the pic of Mary Kay finishing off the whole birthday cake or her showing off her dancing skills! :)
Our boys were so excited to be a part of their friend's special day!

1 comment:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week! Woo-Hoo about your husband coming home so soon! I hope that the time goes faster for you! GLad that the baby is healthy and I am praying for her delivery!