Sunday, August 23, 2020

funnies heard from the backseat

me "what did God feed the Israelites in the desert?"
C "mayonnaise"
KG "we have that in the refrigerator"

T's favorite shirt (for the last year) is this orange shirt. He wears it all the time so much that KG says "I'm cold like my Dad." (It really says cool like my Dad)

I wish we had this taped. We're making a DVD for Grandmollie. I told K to say "Grandmollie since you can't come to our house, we're bringing our house to you." KG on her own says "our house is too big to send so we'll have to take it apart."

"Mommy, once you sit down and get buckled, I'll give share a cookie with you." where did little KG hear that?

"I'm not a whale because I don't have a big mouth."
which was right after
"Mommy, when I call you I want you to come the first time."

No comments: