Sunday, August 23, 2020

Donut Day


This wasn't on Donut Day but I couldn't remember if I posted this pic of James' walk with the kids to "our" lake. We were so excited to find the lake in the fall and the kids were glad to show Daddy- even if they were a little sweaty! The two little ones and I stayed home for naps!!

We enjoyed the days that James was home mostly at home which was good for all of us: my resting (really all of us since we all napped every day), the kids' spending quality time with James, ... but we were ready for a day out so the Friday before James flew back to Korea we decided to go do something fun away from the house.  I names this post donut day since we planned our day around Duck Donuts. We had a super morning at Hemlock Bluffs Park in Cary, NC . We picked Hemlock Bluffs because it was near Duck Donuts and I'm so glad we did. It was beautiful. Well, V and I stayed in the nice garden area but I enjoyed that and seeing the great pics from James and the kids' hike.


that wasnt on the hike :) but fun watching donut making






we even got a family pic!




and as yummy as these were our day wasn't over yet!

No comments: