Monday, November 17, 2014

Look Who's Two

I can't believe our baby girl is two already! But she reminds me everyday now "My big girl" and "My do it myself." along with lots of other words. We had a nice day to celebrate her birthday.  After breakfast we went on her last one year old walk. Well, we didn't make it back home before 1030 so we sang happy birthday to her out on the trail.

We got home and found that Uncle B, Grandma, and Pops Leon were already there! The kids were very excited. We had a nice visit and lunch. Then got to the cake. Uncle Brian's birthday is the week before C's so here's his cake:
Baby C found cute flower cupcake holders so she had cupcakes. She remembered right away that you're supposed to blow out the candles.
She even managed to blow out the candles once we moved her cupcake close :)
She had fun opening her presents. Cute PJs from Uncle B and a cute outfit and Hello Kitty from Grandma. She loved playing with her new baby doll bottle and puppet too.
Here she is sporting her kitty PJs.
We had a super day with the Super Kids!
Happy Birthday Baby C- I mean Big Girl C!

No comments: