Friday, November 7, 2014

Hubbs Corn maze

We enjoyed going to a few corn maze/ pumpkin patches while in Baltimore and were excited to see that our homeschool group was planning a trip to Hubb's Corn Maze.  When we arrived, I was surprised to see how small Hubbs looked, but... we stayed 3 hours and had a great time.

We loved this cute display- even though I'm not sure where the kids were looking- they were probably looking to see who was coming.
I remember pics of the boys in Kansas and Maryland of how tall- my they've grown!
The hayride was nice. The kids loved all the animals -biggest bunnies I've ever seen! and smallest bull.
I couldn't believe how long the kids enjoyed playing in this giant sandbox.
But not nearly as long as in the corn barn. They might have stayed all day if I hadn't dragged them out!
The bigger boys were climbing ropes when I got these three in the big chair.
The kids had such a good time playing that we didn't do either of the big (2.5 mile) corn mazes. We did the smaller one but no pics. Also didn't get pics of the big bouncy- I was too busy trying to keep Baby C from running off the end. Fun times!

No comments: