Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chilly Days

So I've been thinking that it must be harder on parents to live up north because these days that we stay inside more bc it's colder are harder! K wasn't ready to begin wearing coats today so we had a few rough minutes this morning. We all got much happier while we were at PWOC- so we were able to go to lunch with Erin. I realized my boys eat more than I think as we polished off all the food I ordered, all the chips (& C ate lots of the hot salsa), and some of Erin's food. It was great catching up with Erin and she brought a CD with pics from our trip up to VA in Sep. Later this afternoon, we got to take our Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes to the pickup spot. The boys were excited to pack their boxes Sunday & really enjoyed taking the boxes today. The chocolate and stickers probably helped too!

No comments: