Friday, November 7, 2008

Beautiful Baby Girl!


We were so blessed this morning to go have a wonderful ultrasound. I knew this baby was wonderfully made & knit together by God, but it was so good to see. We're also very excited (and a little nervous) to find out we're having a baby girl! The boys are excited about their baby sister Kayleigh Grace. She was quite the busy girl- she's practicing going fast to keep up with her big brothers! She stayed still long enough to see that she is a baby girl and was on the go after that. What a blessing! And James got to call me soon after- he was excited to open the pink Cowboys' onesie.

Now I get to celebrate tonight- we're going to have cake to celebrate Brian's birthday. Then I'm going out with friends while the boys play with Grandma & Uncle Brian. What a good day!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I am so absolutely thrilled! I have to say this is the best news this week!! What a great gift your little girl will be to you! I am so excited for you and am ready to sew - give me a project, colors, anything!!

Love
Janelle

Ms. J said...

Yea, I am so happy for you and your family...what a beautiful blessed girl she will be!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet her.