Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Birthday C!

I can't believe it's been 8 years since C's arrival. He arrived with a bang and hasn't stopped!  I am so thankful for our little fighter. And so thankful to God for our  miracle!  I do think it's fitting that he was born in winter because I don't think he has a lukewarm bone in his body.
Sharing the batter with baby sister- our first ones definitely weren't licking beaters at one!
C had so much fun playing tennis at Williamsburg that he wanted a tennis birthday. I wasn't sure how that would work in January but we went with it. The morning of his birthday it poured raining so we couldn't go play tennis but we played wii tennis, went to Pizza Hut for Book it lunch, and then the lego store. So a good day! Plus these fun traditions.


C was also sure what he wanted his cake to look like and I think he and James did a great job!

Playing the lego game from Nana and Papa was lots of fun!

Daddy made pancakes!

Baby C's first day playing at the park
 We went down to Grandma's house the Friday after C's birthday and had a super weekend. C got a gun for his birthday and was so excited to shoot in Grandma's backyard.

Baby C and Uncle B napping! 
 I didn't recognize Brian when he got home from work Friday since he's lost so much weight- over 70 pounds!
James and I fired the shotgun- my first time firing in a long time!

We took a trip to the park for a hike and family game of tag.  Either the kids are getting fast or I'm getting slow!

Baby C enjoyed cuddling time with Grandma while the rest of the LewCrew played tag.
I didn't get pics with Pops Leon but the kids all enjoyed visiting and special presents- carvings and jewelry. and K is especially excited about his wood carving kit. 
We had a super visit! It was really nice to see everyone and spend a weekend of no cooking, cleaning, .. nothing off the to do list except plan for our big move!

No comments: