Friday, August 7, 2009

a growing girl and the letter of the day

KG is growing up so fast- the day after Nana & Papa left she learned to roll over (and then did it over and over and over ...) then the next day she found her feet. Just in time for our letter of the day F. (no I'm not organized enough to have a preschool plan every day but I saw a couple blogs this week that at first I thought what great ideas, then I felt bad that I wasn't doing all the cool things they were doing, then I thought I probably could do some of those things if I wasn't reading blogs so I turned off the computer, left it off, (like I mean to do every day), and we had a fun day with the letter F. here's Chase with our Fun Friday Friends
our Firemen with the cool new to us Firetruck we Found while we were out on a walk yesterday- we were quite the sight going down the road- me pushing T &KG in the double stroller pushing the Firetruck with two bikes in it bc big boys wanted to help push.
someone playing with KG's Fun Feet
KG rolled over onto her Front
here's our F crafts- we made Fish, Flower wreaths, and colored and wrote F. We had Freezer Fruit smoothies for a snack and Frig Fruit Sandwiches for lunch. Fun For all!

No comments: