Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Climbing Fun

Happy
Sad
all in a few seconds!

We had a super fun few days. Thanks to the rain and a suggestion from a Fun Fridays friend, the boys got to go to Monkey Joes Friday for the first time. They had a blast- I hardly saw K & C- they were bouncing all the time. If they just had sound proof walls, then we might be there a lot:) Then Saturday we went with friends to the Climbing Place and all had a great time. I'm ready to go back! A new great idea for a future night out with James and a ladies' night out sometime! plus going back with the kids. lots of fun!

T's ready to go to work! I think our safety goggles have lost a little safety
Here's KG's new bed- from friends this bed fits inside our closet.
T's "new" swimsuit (big brother's from last year)
KG trying out some sweet potatoes- I don't think any went in her tummy
James and the boys working on the kid garden. The boys are super excited about the outside part of their school. we're planning on spending lots of time outdoors learning from God's creation. Today we watched butterflies drinking nectar from our butterfly bush for a long time and then when we were pulling weeds found these eggs hidden inside foam. I thought how cool we've found butterfly eggs- now that I've googled "spit on plants" I've learned we actually saw "spittle bugs" I see I'm learning lots too!
I didn't get pics of my bread making helpers. today I asked "who will help me turn this grain into flour" and I got 3 little helpers. I'm not sure if it was to be able to eat the yummy bread or bc grinding grain is so fun but helpers anyway. then they were excited to make their own fish tacos complete with homemade peach salsa- yummy!

No comments: