Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

I was not going to post anything today- I thought I'd wait until after my ultrasound tomorrow- really, but I had a few I mean several things I didn't really do to share.

I would never tell my 4 year old that he could just be cold while we went on a walk since I told him to put on his jacket and he chose to put on a vest instead.
I did not try to hide my little one's zucchini inside his roll because he kept handing it back to me once he saw the rolls.
I have not lost track of how many times I tell boys each day to point things in the potty, no you can't poop on a tree, make sure you aim.
I did not tell my friend that she would find her three sweet girls at the neighbor's house if she didn't come pick them up Saturday night.
Of course, I would never remind myself to think about things in light of eternity and then get extremely grumpy when the boys' wouldn't go to sleep and extremely happy when they were playing so nicely this afternoon.
I did not eat some of the boys' valentine cookies each time I went to tell them ever so sweetly to get back in their beds for naps this afternoon. I surely did not eat their chocolate from friends as I told them the same thing so kindly tonight.

No comments: