Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not Me Monday

I am not writing my first Not Me Monday on Tuesday after spending 8 hours driving home from FL yesterday. While in Florida, I did not take my boys (and my parents) to an amusement park in the rain and feed them part of a giant pretzel and crackers for dinner Saturday night. I also did not almost lose a finger which was not clamped down on a peppermint for T to lick so he would stay quiet during the Living Nativity. I definitely did not almost lose the same finger the same way the next morning in church while I was not checking the bulletin to see how long until the children would go to children's church.
I did not eat so much brownies/ cake at PWOC that I didn't want anything for lunch. I also did not have someone in line say something about how much I got. I did not consider waiting another week to go to the grocery store until I did not see that only two of the five non-condiment items left in the refrigerator were before their expiration dates. I did not finally decide to go grocery shopping when I saw that the powdered milk was almost gone.
I did not think about joining the people writing Not Me Mondays (See more Not Me's on http://www.mycharmingkids.net) after reading about my friend not finding a mouse under her desk. I did not decide for sure to post not me Monday after an unnamed son's pants fell down to his ankles on our walk and he was not walking down the road in 40 degree weather like that. Then I did not have to remove a popper (edamame) from the nose of another son during dinner. Not Me!

No comments: