Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Easter 2020

Well this has definitely not been a normal Easter but was the first year a normal Easter? Do we want normal? or do we want the world transformed and reached? I pray that more people were reached this year. I pray that this current pandemic state leads to hearts open to hear the gospel.

This year things were a lot slower at our house. We were able to do a lot of the traditions we like to do that we sometimes miss in the busyness.

Here are a few of the ways we celebrated this year- some old, some new:


  • Christian Passover Service- we've done this for years and love this special time. 

We took communion together during the Manna Good Friday service

We enjoyed Resurrection Rolls on the deck this morning. the kids helped me make these- and they were good enough to make me not follow my diet and James to eat marshmallows!  

KG made deviled eggs for the first time! Yum!

More of our Seder service- we always really enjoy this- the ceremony and the food. Lamb, roasted potatoes, asparagus, naan, charoset

KG baked this bunny cake and CE decorated!

Kids were so excited to get "Egged" this year! So thankful for wonderful folks from church who go out of their way to show God's love!!

Thankful for lots of sweet moments like this- kids just being together! 

And lots of these times of worship together-thankful that the internet can be used for good!

More pics of the fun of when we were egged!

We used to bake lots and I always enjoyed "hot cross buns." but when we were on the go, I was too tired to make them. This year V helped me roll them out and Cdecorated

Our Easter pic. We went to play soccer at Reid Ross (just us so no worries about improper social distancing" On the way home, some friends send me pictures of their families which reminded me that I would want to have a picture of this Easter even if it was di



No comments: