Friday, November 2, 2018

Catching up

we've had a busy/ fun year and not kept up to date on our blog. Here goes trying to record 2 years quickly :)

what have we been up to this year?

Our homeschool group HOME started back up in September- last weekend we went to the square dance- a fun family night!!




CE learned to read! She finished her 100 EZ lessons- we celebrated with lunch out at Chick-Fil-A and picking out her Bible!



Many trips out to Rick's Place- so pretty there!




I'm so thankful that I can run again!! Woo-hoo! What a blessing! I really enjoy it. My friend and I did the Neon run last year but I could only walk and this year ran it all no problem!! 
Kids enjoyed student group- this pic was at the student costume skating night! 



Second annual Boo-Ritos at Chipotle! 


My handsome teenage son dressed as a homeschooler complete with PJ pants and math counts shirt
One of our tennis outings- never enough tennis but we had fun each time!! 










No comments: