Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Birthday blessings

What a wonderful birthday! I wish that James was here to celebrate with us but I've had a really wonderful day. Perfect? no but wonderful and that is great!

I had a pretty good night's sleep last night- always something to celebrate! and then this morning the kids made breakfast- french toast, bacon, eggs, and chocolate milk! I got to talk to James on the phone and read his kind Facebook post and lots of birthday wishes!

then we had a wonderful walk around the neighborhood.

Hillegonda came over. We enjoyed a cup of cappucino while the kids played nicely and she gave me a nice birthday present: bath salts, cappucino, and strawberry pie!

Grandma, Pops Leon, and Uncle Brian sent me beautiful flowers.

I opened wonderful birthday presents from Janelle and the kids.

A nice nap followed by strawberry pie!

dinner's in the crockpot.

A wonderful way to celebrate and in 30 days James will be home!









Update: since I wrote this, I also got wonderful presents from my parents, another birthday cake, and only 15 days until James is home!

No comments: