Sunday, February 16, 2014

Top Ten Thankful Things from This Tummybug

1. We're well now
2. We're not often sick
3. We weren't all sick at the same time ...
4. So we could shovel the 18" of snow and big kids can do lots of things around the house- like fix meals and empty dishwasher
5.  I learned how to make homemade jello- good, easy, good for you and ...
6. We used up some things from the pantry including Jello and gelatin.
7. We didn't lose power which was great because ...
8. The Olympics was on which was great when all I wanted to do was lie on the couch
9. The kids could watch good things on my laptop when I was lying in bed and James on the couch.
10. I have audio Bible on my phone so I could listen to first 110 chapters of Bible while up all night.
and bonus 11. I lost 6 pounds

No comments: