Sunday, November 18, 2012

Welcome Baby C

We are so excited to have our new baby girl at home. We were blessed with a healthy baby girl, a delivery that went really well, my Mom taking great care of the kids, my Dad arriving safely, super nurses and doctors, even good weather. So thankful!

James spent the three nights with me in the hospital and my Mom came to the hospital twice but the kids couldn't go to the hospital.  It's flu season and only people 12 and up could go to the hospital. We were able to skype some from the hospital so they'd seen her on the computer. They were happy to see me after my longest time ever away, but they were super excited to meet their baby sister.  Everyone wants to hold her and they think she's so cute!
James made great shirts for us- LewCrew7.
KG's turn to cuddle.

Baby girl riding home from hospital.
All the kids in their LewCrew 7 shirts.
So sweet!
Happy Birth day Baby C!

Celebrating with Nana and Papa!

No comments: