Saturday, March 12, 2011

Painting Project

I really like our new shutters. I really like our house here in NC a lot- I fell in love with the yard the first time I saw it. The yard is still my favorite but with new carpet, newly painted trim, and cool blue shutters, the house is great! I am glad we waited to replace the icky carpet until this year. We enjoyed tons of get togethers with lots of friends with lots of small children without worrying about the carpet getting messed up. Now we have awesome friends who came over and painted for us!





can you believe our friends painted for us and brought us an apple pie? And today Christy brought homemade hummus. The kids thought the painting party was a blast- miss naps, play with friends all day, eat hotdogs. The knights of Pine Valley protected the neighborhood. It doesn't get much better than that.

Amy Lynne even went up on the roof to paint!

No comments: