Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy weekend



here's what your bread looks like when you try to do too many things at one time- 4 tired kids + baking lots of bread, pumpkin bread, pumpkin brownies, spaghetti squash, and spaghetti sauce = dough everywhere and a super messy kitchen
here's what you get when you let your 5 year old use the camera for the first time- he was copying Bob taking pictures of himself in his book.
you know it's a good friend when they help you when they're sick!
our adorable baby girl


the boys shaking up their omelets in a bag
guess who took this pic of me & James painting the bathtub
our oven fried chicken turned out super yummy- we broke tradition Friday night and had chicken and waffles (homemade pumpkin waffles.) we ate tons of both.
baby girl in her new pose
our old bathroom- I can't wait to put up pics of our new bathroom- James is working so hard on it and it really looks good!

here's a couple of yummy recipes from this week
Oven fried chicken
Pumpkin brownies: brownie mix + 2 cups of pumpkin puree. follow directions on box minus 5 minutes.
we picked persimmons from a neighbor's tree. my Mom had persimmon pudding growing up so we tried it again. it was really yummy but a lot of work.

I don't have pics from our babysitting night last night but the kids were super cute. I took KG and C with me. C did great- he was super all night- sweet, calm, loving, helpful, polite. He told me the whole way home "Mommy I shared nicely with 8 kids" and "Ms. Vicky said I was super tonight." I was so glad I went- K & T had special time with Daddy and I got to see my 3 year old boy be such a super boy!

No comments: