Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Month


Here's KG at one month with our white bear (we've taken pics of the boys each month their first year with the bear)
KG in her cute new cloth diaper- how can you not love cloth diapers when they're that cute! and we just were blessed with some more from our good friends!

our sweet little girl in her Easter basket. 

I don't really know where to start it's been so long since I've written. I did figure out how to add a picture today on this Mac so maybe I'll get back to blogging. We enjoyed the two weeks leave that James had. I wasn't feeling up to doing the things that I thought I would so we spent lots of time around the house. James took the big boys bike riding lots of morning while KG, T, and I napped. Our beautiful little girl seems to think that napping is better during the day.  

No comments: