Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Fun










I always enjoy & appreciate visitors but I know I do even more while James is gone. Tuesday we had great success at PWOC- My Mom helped with taking a snack for PWOC & I got my cloth diaper back from last week. (Last week I'd been surprised to find C wearing a disposal diaper and no dirty cloth one in his bag. We went out in the pouring rain to try to find the diaper but didn't. We were very glad to get it back this week. And also glad that it wasn't a dirty diaper that sat there all week!) Then off to the grocery store- amazing how much you need to buy when you don't go to the store for 3 weeks & are expecting 5 wonderful guests next week! We also did some pumpkin painting- even T joined in the painting.

After lunch, Nana & boys napped while I went to my first OB appointment. I love to hear the baby's heartbeat- 150-160 yesterday. (Some say they means a - we'll see.) The Dr did recommend I see the perinatologist just based on my history- something about 3 C-sections, vasa previa, ...

We went on several bike rides around the neighborhood to enjoy the beautiful fall weather & to tire out little boys. After napping, we went to the fair. The boys had a blast! we watched Joe Clown juggle, the boys took driving lessons & got their Toddler driving licenses, saw lots of cows, pigs, & chickens. They picked apples & potatoes & gathered eggs and got up enough courage to ride the ponies- but not the camels! After dinner of corn dogs, Chinese, & fried banana pudding, the boys did their favorite thing: ride the cars! Everyone was sad to leave but had a great time!




























No comments: