Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 months today

our baby girl in pretty purple pots & our 4 kids in cute PJ dots


T made a pine cone bird seed feeder




I can't believe it's already been over 2 months since James got home & 2 months today that our baby girl was born. We're starting to get back into routines- but I'm definitely still adjusting. We've had lots of changes in the last couple months. I'm still a little overwhelmed by the amount of laundry we're doing- I'm not sure if it's adding James back in, add KG's, or how many cloth diapers a newborn goes through, or probably d. all of the above. And still takes a while longer to get everyone loaded up into the car- although C can buckle himself in now so I stayed at 2 kids to buckle. And I'm still trying to avoid taking all 4 to the grocery store as much as possible. But we have started back to our preschool at home- despite another big adjustment- T no longer has his "Pa" (his beloved pacifier) or his morning nap (which I loved).  

our worn out baby boy on the way home from our trip


1 comment:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Awww-I love her little purple dress! She is such a sweetie! All your kids are!