Friday, October 12, 2012

Great Day!

We had a super day today. and yesterday too- I got to go shopping by myself!! Yes, I know I'm not really a shopper but consignment sale shopping is my kind of shopping! I found some great stuff including clothes for tonight's "Kumbaayeah"-  KG was super excited about her pink cowgirl clothes!
 The boys each got a new to them plaid flannel
 We started off the day with Homeschool Nature Class at Oregon Ridge. The kids learned all about air and a lot of the class was outdoors which was great because today was absolutely beautiful out. And we met some of the terrific families in the class.

 We rested up some this afternoon before getting ready for our big night- Kumbayeah was a fun night at GFC for everyone who serves at Grace. Here's the kids sporting their cowboy clothes


I don't have pics from church but we had a good time- cotton candy, hot chocolate, hotdogs with all the fixings, line dancing (the boys weren't sure what they thought of that), worship music, new friends, bounce houses, ... Super end to a great day!

No comments: