Thursday, March 5, 2015

Beautiful Days

What a crazy weather week we had this week. One day we had rainy 30 degree weather and the next sunny 60s, then another 40 degree day, then 78! Definitely nice that we can often rearrange our days to take advantage of the nice days so Wed afternoon we enjoyed fun sunshine at the park with friends- we had such a good time I didn't take any pics. Then this morning we decided to make one last hike in the woods before baby boy's arrival. This time I thought taking the stroller would be better than carrying BG on my back. the kids were excited to ride in the truck to the trailhead and then take the bike trailer. They were great help with pushing the stroller, steering over/ around water, helping BG not get wet. She did not want to ride in the stroller much but the little that she did made me glad I'd taken it. 

This entrance brings back so many memories of walks in the woods with Kelly and kids

Back then KG was in my belly!

The Hello Kitty backpack from Uncle Steven helped BG hike!

You can find neat things out in the woods!


I'm glad we got one last walk in the woods before baby's birth. The kids are hoping to get back out there with Daddy when he gets home in 10 days! (well not that day but sometime!)

No comments: