Sunday, February 26, 2012

Changes

Changes
I remember hearing someone say “the days go slow but the years fly by.” How true- not every day goes slow, but the years do seem to fly. I can’t believe that for the first time in 7 ½ years no one in our house is sleeping in a crib. Well KG is still in the crib that we got before K was born, but last night James took the side down so it’s really a day bed now. Part of me is happy about not lifting our growing girl into the crib anymore, but part is definitely sad. I’m feeling that way about our diapers right now too. Not that changes are my favorite part of being a Mom but as we’re pretty much done with diapers (other than KG nighttime), I’m a little sad to part with our well-used cloth diapers. We have a super cute pic of 5 cute kids in cloth diapers (2 Cole kids and 3 of ours) And who wouldn’t love seeing a sweet baby girl in a pink polka dot diapers? But it’s also pretty nice to not change diapers!

I started this post a while ago- too bad that I already don't remember the last day with KG in her crib. but another milestone last Sunday 19 Feb we went swimming and no one wore swimmie diapers (not even me as my Facebook friend joked.) we had a lot of fun swimming

No comments: