Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Pics

Yes, I've been a horrible blogger lately. But there are lots of pics on the computer. I'm going to try to get some more posted before we move since I know it's going to be a little crazy here soon. Less than 2 weeks left living in our house. Then about a week of hotels and into our new house in Baltimore. we're praying for peace amidst the chaos of moving. And praying to enjoy our last days with our good friends here in NC. It will be hard to move bc we have some super friends but I know we'll keep in touch with our close ones and Baltimore is just a short drive away!

Here's K and James headed to K's Ranger of the Year competition and awards banquet. K was really excited about his new uniform and about going to a special dinner with Daddy. He loves Royal Rangers- we're looking for a church with Royal Rangers in Baltimore.
Princess KG wielding a shield and sword like the boys.
Painting mascot Champ.
T says he's ready to ride his bike with no training wheels. I don't know if I'm ready for that.
Our newest climber taking a break in the tree.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh my!! Look at Kayleigh's hair!! I cannot wait to meet your 4 children - I am not sure they will be anything like those I have seen in the past!! Time goes by far too fast & kids grow too fast too!!

Love the pics & the updates!