Friday, January 30, 2009

The Lewis Day Care is now Open

No, we're not really opening a home daycare. but it has looked like that for a few days. My boys have loved it. I'm so glad that Leon is coming Monday to watch the boys during my ultrasound and Nana is coming to visit on Wednesday or the boys would be going through withdrawal after having several days of lots of friends here. I think people did more of this in the past- friends helping each other. It has really been good. It's amazing how the boys who usually seem to want lots of attention from Mommy- almost forget I'm here with friends to play. On top of having friends for the kids, we enjoyed dinner at a friend's house, groceries delivered here, and some homemade cookies. They were very yummy but I think Mary Kay is trying to be a bad influence on my health! Here's our little ones having a blast playing together- T even skipped his morning nap to play with his same size friend. Here's the four big kids driving the bus to school.5 of the 6 kids doing puzzles- T was still napping after his busy morning.I didn't get a picture of all our dressed up kids but here's Eeyore who wrote all the Lewis boy names on his etch-a-sketch.
So many other fun things I didn't get a picture of during our three days of constant playgroups. Thursday we got to play with the Pine Valley Playgroup and bring a friend home for lunch and playing. K was so excited to wake up from his nap to find more friends. They even stayed for dinner. If the friends brought sleeping bags, they could have just spent the night but instead of "goodbye" the kids all said "see you in 12 hours. " We couldn't all fit in one car to go to Fun Fridays so a friend came to pick them up. I'd have to say I've never ordered 6 happy meals at one time before today but it was nice having big helpers. After a good morning of meeting new friends, we headed home for good napping for all. (All this playing has been helping boys' naps too.)

Little T has learned that kisses make boo-boos better, but he thinks he needs a kiss not just from Mommy, but from each of his brothers each time too. Pretty cute. I'm so excited that in 7 weeks he can get a kiss from Daddy too!

No comments: